UX Essentials Course
UX Essentials Course
Complete 78 online video lessons to learn the UX foundations including methods, principles and tools widely used. Attend a monthly coaching call & a live hands-on interactive training workshop. Qualify to sit the assessment for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
- 10 modules with 78 online video lessons to learn the UX foundations including methods, principles and tools widely used within the industry.
- Attend a monthly coaching call to watch and learn from industry case studies and discuss UX with coaches and other students.
- Access our library of 30+ templates to help you on the job.
- You will learn everything you need to sit the exam for BCS UX01 Foundation Certificate in User Experience (assessment fee not included).
- Add a real-world project, gain experience and a portfolio & start your career.
Syllabus (BCS UX01)
- Introduction to user experience design
- User research: planning & conducting
- Documenting your research to build empathy
- Co-design workshops, stakeholder engagement & prototyping
- Information architecture & navigation
- Interaction design
- Visual design & information design
- Usability evaluation
- Usability testing: measuring usability
- Ready set go - launch your site, system & your career
You also get 30+ UX Templates
Download digital copies of templates with video instructions on how to use them
- Business stakeholder interview guide
- Contact centre/customer facing staff interview question guide
- Customer/user interview questions guide
- Persona master template & examples
- Customer journey mapping template in PowerPoint and Visio
- User requirements Excel sheet
- Collaborative design workshop invite
- Workshop running sheet
- Instructions and PowerPoint slide pack
- IA design template in Excel
- Usability test checklist
- Test plan template
- Task card template
- Participant forms e.g. consent form
- Issues logger – for recording and collating
- Datalogger (for recording task completion rates and easily creating charts)
- Test report templates – PPT and Word