If a user wishes to subscribe to PeakXD's email newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. By signing up for an email newsletter you are explicitly giving consent to receive the newsletter, but may opt-out or unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the simple instructions at the bottom of each newsletter. The secure email service we use explicitly prevents resending to any addresses that have opted out and any email addresses provided are never passed on to, traded or sold to third parties.
Please contact us if you have any further privacy queries regarding our email newsletters.
PeakXD values your privacy and follow the User Experience Professionals’ Association Code of Professional Conduct. We "Respect privacy, confidentiality, and anonymity" of research participants.
What we do with your personal details:
- We only use them to contact you to participate in a research study. Please use an email address you check regularly.
- We may provide your first name only and some basic demographic information about you to our clients.
- We may provide your details to our client or recruitment partner, Q&A Market Research to assist with recruitment, however, your details will not be used for any other purposes or stored by Q&A Market Research.
- If evaluating our client’s secure sites or systems that require you to log in, we may need to provide your personal details to our clients in order to test these systems such as your student number or employee number. However, we will not store or record any log in details and provide these to any other parties.
- If you give us express permission for a particular study, we may show video footage or your research session to clients and their digital vendors.
- Store them on our secure network in a secure office.
- In the event of a tax audit, provide your full name to the ATO if you have received any payments from us.
- If you participated in a research study we can provide to you a copy of personal data we have on file for you. We can remove that personal data from our database at any time if requested by you.
What we will not do with your personal details:
- We will never share your personal details with other parties or our clients apart from that stated above.
- We will not spam you or send you lots of emails. We will only ever contact you by phone or email to participate in a study.
Please contact us if you do not wish to participate in any future research sessions and would like your details removed from our database.
General privacy statement
PeakXD agrees not to disclose your personal details including your name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number to third parties, unless it is in the course of providing services to you or to our recruitment agency for the sole purpose of recruitment for research studies.
Please contact us if you would like access to your personal details or to have any details removed from our network.