In-House UX Design and Service Design Training
Have us come to you, to run UX and CX training workshops for your whole team for 1, 2 or 3 days.
- Learn UX tools & methods so your team can quickly apply a user centered design approach in your organisation
- With optional assessment to have your team certified in UX with a Foundation Certificate in User Experience (UX01) regulated by the BCS (British Computer Society)
Learn on-site with hands on practical activities & excercises
To consolidate the theory and methodology, such as:
- Defining your users
- Affinity diagramming
- Crafting a research approach
- User interviews & task analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Collaborative design
- Card sorting & IA Design
- Heuristic evaluations
- Writing a test plan
- Moderating a usability test session
- Mobile wireframing
All training is aligned with the ISO standard for human centred design.
We can deliver any of our standard UX Design and Service Design courses incuding the 3 Day UX Design For Government course that is aligned to the Australian DTA Digital Service Standard - or tailor the curriculum to suit your organisation.
In addition, learn UX design principles, tools, methodologies plus tips and tricks from what we have learnt working on over 500 UX projects.
Note: in-house training can be adapted for the language and stages of the Digital Service Strategy (by the DTA).
- Introduction to user experience design
- User research: planning & conducting
- Documenting your research to build empathy
- Co-design workshops, stakeholder engagement & prototyping
- Information architecture & navigation
- Interaction design
- Visual design & information design
- Usability evaluation
- Usability testing: measuring usability
- Launching your site & system
Meet Tania... Trainer and Principal
- 20 years' experience as a user experience practitioner
Industry leader and presenter at UX conferences such as UX Australia Design Research
- Delivered UX training to over 2,000 participants in Asia Pacific
- Trained whole teams in UX such as ATO, DHS, CASA and several other government agencies.
- Founded PeakXD in 2003 - a leading Australian UX consultancy
- Enjoys sharing UX stories from the trenches
- Is passionate about UX and empowering people to improve the world through human centred design
- Highly qualified: M. Bus. (Research) in User Behaviour, Grad. Cert. Human Factors, Grad. Cert in Arts (Marketing) and B.Sc.
Giving your team the confidence to drive user-centred projects
- Experienced trainers – Tania Lang is a widely respected usability practitioner. She understands what tools and techniques work in the real world having worked for many large organisations with limited resources.
- Interactive training – We believe that participants learn by ‘doing’ rather than listening. Accordingly, all of our courses have hands on activities and group exercises to accompany the theoretical course components.
- Government accredited – PeakXD is a Queensland Government GITC accredited business (Term Agreement Q-3061). We are also on the QLD Government ICT Services Panel.
- Professional – Proud member of the User Experience Professionals’ Association.