3 Day UX Design Course
Intensive UX Training in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra & Brisbane
Hands on practical activities & excercises
If you 'learn by doing' then you'll love the 15 hands on activities in the 3 day UX design course, including:
- Defining your users
- Crafting a research approach
- Affinity diagramming
- User interviews & task analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Collaborative design
- Card sorting & IA Design
- Heuristic evaluations
- Writing a test plan
- Moderating a usability test session
- Mobile wireframing
Our 3 Day UX design course curriculum is aligned with the ISO standard for human centred design, and cover the syllabus for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience (UX01). In addition, learn UX design principles, tools, methodologies plus tips and tricks from what we have learnt working on over 400 UX projects.
- Introduction to user experience design
- User and customer research
- Collaborative design & IA
- User behaviour and design principles
- Usability testing
- Mobile & tablet UX
- Maintaining and evolving your site or application
- Implementing a UX approach in your organisation
Who is this course for?
This is a UX course for anyone who works online - UX or CX professionals, product managers, designers, project leaders, business analysts, developers, or anyone interested in learning about UX and how they can implement UX tools and techniques into their workplace.
Meet Tania... Trainer and Principal
- 20 years' experience as a user experience practitioner
- Industry leader and presenter at UX conferences such as UX Australia Design Research
- Delivered UX training to over 1,850 participants in Asia Pacific
- Trained whole teams in UX for over 50 organisations such as ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Suncorp, ATO, Department of Human Services and University of South Australia
- Founded PeakXD in 2003 - a leading Australian UX consultancy
- Enjoys sharing UX stories from the trenches
- Is passionate about UX and empowering people to improve the world through human centred design
- Highly qualified: M. Bus. (Research) in User Behaviour, Grad. Cert. Human Factors, Grad. Cert in Arts (Marketing) and B.Sc.
Stop feeling like an impostor and become a certified UX practitioner, learn UX from an industry expert.
Become UX certified
We offer more than just vendor certification. PeakXD is a BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT) accredited training organisation approved to provide training for the Foundation Certificate in User Experience (UX01). After our training you will then sit an independently assessed examination to obtain your BCS UX01 certification. BCS qualifications are delivered and recognised in more than 200 countries around the world so you really can go further when you’re BCS certified!
Post-course student support
When you return home we look after you. Included with the UX course is membership to our exclusive UX learning community where you can see new jobs for UX professionals, get support from peers, UX experts and networking opportunities. Get 12 months access to the learning portal to access 30 UX templates each with video tutorials, and get optional further coaching post-course.
Bonus tools and technology licences
- 30 day FREE trial of Loop11 online usability testing tool.
- Custellence customer journey mapping tool (Free Forever plan) and 80% off the Professional plan (if you choose to upgrade).
- 6 months free access to InVision for students: Design better. Faster. Together. InVision is the digital product design platform powering the world's best user experiences.
Our course has limited seats and is selling fast! We allow only a small number of participants in our course, so you get more personal attention.