3 Day UX Design Course
Intensive UX Training in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra & Brisbane
Hands on practical activities & exercises
- Defining your users
- Crafting a research approach
- Affinity diagramming
- User interviews & task analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Collaborative design
- Card sorting & IA Design
- Heuristic evaluations
- Writing a test plan
- Moderating a usability test session
- Mobile wireframing
Our 3 Day UX design course curriculum is aligned with the ISO standard for human centred design, and cover the syllabus for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience (UX01). In addition, learn UX design principles, tools, methodologies plus tips and tricks from what we have learnt working on over 550 UX projects.
- Introduction to user experience design
- User and customer research
- Collaborative design & IA
- User behaviour and design principles
- Usability testing
- Mobile & tablet UX
- Maintaining and evolving your site or application
- Implementing a UX approach in your organisation
Who is this course for?
This is a UX course for anyone who works online - UX or CX professionals, product managers, designers, project leaders, business analysts, developers, or anyone interested in learning about UX and how they can implement UX tools and techniques into their workplace.
Meet Tania... Trainer and Principal
- 20 years' experience as a user experience practitioner
- Industry leader and presenter at UX conferences such as UX Australia Design Research
- Delivered UX training to over 2,000 participants in Asia Pacific
- Trained whole teams in UX for over 50 organisations such as ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Suncorp, ATO, Department of Human Services and University of South Australia
- Founded PeakXD in 2003 - a leading Australian UX consultancy
- Enjoys sharing UX stories from the trenches
- Is passionate about UX and empowering people to improve the world through human centred design
- Highly qualified: M. Bus. (Research) in User Behaviour, Grad. Cert. Human Factors, Grad. Cert in Arts (Marketing) and B.Sc.
Stop feeling like an impostor and become a certified UX practitioner, learn UX from an industry expert.
Become UX certified
Post-course student support
When you return home we look after you. Included with the UX course is membership to our exclusive UX learning community where you can see new jobs for UX professionals, get support from peers, UX experts and networking opportunities.
Add the Digital Options Upgrade To Access All The Materials Online
After the 3 Day Course Get 10 online modules...
... and a total of 78 video lessons
With 30+ Digital Templates
Our course has limited seats and is selling fast! We allow only a small number of participants in our course, so you get more personal attention.
Registration is now open for 2020 UX Courses. Limited spots.