The UX Design Course & Project
UX Design Course & Project
Complete 78 online video lessons to learn the UX foundations including methods, principles and tools widely used. Attend a monthly coaching call & a live hands-on interactive training workshop. Opportunity to sit the assessment for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
10 courses with 78 online video lessons to learn the UX foundations including methods, principles and tools widely used within the industry.
Work on a real client project that to apply what you learn, gain experience and build your portfolio to help you get a job.
Attend a monthly coaching call to watch and learn from industry case studies and discuss UX with coaches and other students.
Access our library of 30+ templates to help you on the job.
You will learn everything you need to sit the exam for BCS UX01 Foundation Certificate in User Experience (assessment fee not included).
Work on a real-world project - Gain experience for your UX portfolio
We have teamed up with Oxfam Australia so you can apply what you learn during the UX course on a real project for an international humanitarian organisation. Oxfam are a global movement of people working together to eliminate poverty by tackling inequality.
Open to everyone - there are no pre-requisites for this project. You will:
- Plan, conduct, analyse & synthesise robust user research.
- Create personas, user stories and customer journey maps based on research data.
- Design a new information architecture (IA) to 2 levels.
- Design high fidelity wireframe designs for high profile landing pages, and a form
- Conduct usability testing & iterate your designs
Syllabus (BCS UX01)
Each course contains 6-8 video lessons. Unlock all 10 courses from day 1 and apply your knowledge through carefully curated project activities.
- Introduction to user experience design
- User research: planning & conducting
- Documenting your research to build empathy
- Co-design workshops, stakeholder engagement & prototyping
- Information architecture & navigation
- Interaction design
- Visual design & information design
- Usability evaluation
- Usability testing: measuring usability
- Ready set go - launch your site, system & your career
You also get 30+ UX Templates
Download digital copies of templates with video instructions on how to use them
- Business stakeholder interview guide
- Contact centre/customer facing staff interview question guide
- Customer/user interview questions guide
- Persona master template & examples
- Customer journey mapping template in PowerPoint and Visio
- User requirements Excel sheet
- Collaborative design workshop invite
- Workshop running sheet
- Instructions and PowerPoint slide pack
- IA design template in Excel
- Usability test checklist
- Test plan template
- Task card template
- Participant forms e.g. consent form
- Issues logger – for recording and collating
- Datalogger (for recording task completion rates and easily creating charts)
- Test report templates – PPT and Word
UX Design Course & Project $1,470 AUD
- Flexible self-paced training - learn when it suits you.
- Complete 78 online video lessons to learn the UX foundations including methods, principles and tools widely used.
- Work on a real-world project - Gain experience for your UX portfolio
- Attend a monthly coaching call & a live hands-on interactive training workshop.
- Qualify to sit the assessment for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
- Download 30+ ready to use UX templates with instruction videos.