Build your UX Portfolio as you go with a real project – and feel good knowing you’re helping a not-for-profit organisation to improve the world through human centred design.
Surf Life Saving Foundation
Course intake: 3 September
We have teamed up with Surf Life Saving Foundation to offer you real world experience during the 12 week program. They will be your client, and brief you with the project goals and give you feedback throughout.
By the end of the 12 week program you'll have an impressive project portfolio demonstrating end-to-end UX design capability and the process you went through.
UX portfolio artefacts you will produce
Complete the program with a unique portfolio demonstrating not only your artefacts but also demonstrating the process you went through including:
- A high level current state evaluation of a site or system with suspected problems and hypothesis
- A customer research plan, a persona & user stories
- Paper prototype
- Design and run a remote card sort activity in Optimal Workshop
- A primary navigation menu (first level information architecture) for the project site
- An expert review, and a redesigned sketch or wireframe of a form
- An expert UX review of the site or app against usability heuristics and design guidelines
- Usability testing, including a plan, key test findings and recommendations
- Client presentation of findings
See what our students say