3 Day UX Design Course Melbourne
- Introduction to user experience design
- User and customer research
- Collaborative design & IA
- User behaviour and design principles
- Usability testing
- Mobile & tablet UX
- Maintaining and evolving your site or application
- Implementing a UX approach in your organisation
Hands on practical activities & exercises
- Defining your users
- Crafting a research approach
- Affinity diagramming
- User interviews & task analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Collaborative design
- Card sorting & IA Design
- Heuristic evaluations
- Writing a test plan
- Moderating a usability test session
- Mobile wireframing
Certification & UX Digital Pack (Optional)
This add-on option includes:
Become UX Certified
PeakXD is Australia's only accredited training provider for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience (UX01). Upon completion of our course, you can sit the exam to become a certified UX practitioner and continue your UX learning through our online training portal and coaching.
Who is this course for?
This is a UX course for anyone who works online - UX or CX professionals, product managers, designers, project leaders, business analysts, developers, or anyone interested in learning about UX and how they can implement UX tools and techniques into their workplace.
Meet Tania... Trainer and Principal
- 20 years' experience as a user experience practitioner
- Industry leader and presenter at UX conferences such as UX Australia Design Research
- Delivered UX training to over 2,000 participants in Asia Pacific
- Trained whole teams in UX for over 50 organisations such as ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Suncorp, ATO, Department of Human Services and University of South Australia
- Founded PeakXD in 2003 - a leading Australian UX consultancy
- Enjoys sharing UX stories from the trenches
- Is passionate about UX and empowering people to improve the world through human centred design
- Highly qualified: M. Bus. (Research) in User Behaviour, Grad. Cert. Human Factors, Grad. Cert in Arts (Marketing) and B.Sc.
UX Course $2,397 AUD
plus GST = $2,636.70 AUD
UX Course ticket does not include Certification Assessment. No exam voucher will be issued with this ticket type. Please purchase the 'Certification & UX Digital Pack' add-on for Certification.
Early Bird $1,997 AUD
plus GST = $2,196.70 AUD
Save $400 off the full price up to 21 days before the event. Limited to 10 tickets only at Early Bird.
Certification & UX Digital Pack $570 AUD
plus GST = $627 AUD
Includes certification assessment fee for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience. Plus access to the training portal with downloadable study guides, 75 video lessons, 30+ UX templates and monthly coaching calls for 6 months.