Enterprise UX Foundations
Build the UX and CX capabilities of your team with "just in time" training for 4 to 400 people.
- Online UX/CX lessons on discrete topics as on-demand training when it is needed the most.
- Save your employees valuable time searching online for approaches and templates to use
- Option 1: Coaching by experienced UX/CX consultants who have worked on over 550 industry projects.
- Option 2: Mini half day training workshops to give your team hands-on experience on how to run UX/CX workshops
The core of the Enterprise UX Foundations is the online portal
With 10 online modules...
... and a total of 78 video lessons
You also get 30+ UX Templates
Download digital copies of templates with video instructions on how to use them so your team can get up to speed faster
Discovery - User research
- Business stakeholder interview guide
- Contact centre/customer facing staff interview question guide
- Customer/user interview questions guide
- Persona master template & examples
- Customer journey mapping template in PowerPoint and Visio
- User requirements Excel sheet
Alpha – Design phase
- Collaborative design workshop invite
- Workshop running sheet
- Instructions and PowerPoint slide pack
- IA design template in Excel
- Usability test checklist
- Test plan template
- Task card template
- Participant forms e.g. consent form
- Issues logger – for recording and collating
- Datalogger (for recording task completion rates and easily creating charts)
- Test report templates – PPT and Word
Optional half day training workshops on site
Choose a half day training workshop as your optional coaching as part of your Enterprise annual subscription and have Tania run an in-house training workshop on your choice of topic.
Note: All workshops can be delivered as a stand alone workshop as on-site corporate training.
Giving your team hands-on experience on how to run UX/CX workshops
- #1 Customer journey mapping & problem definition
- #2 Service design: creative workshop techniques to design customer services
- #3 Collaborative design: how to involve customers or stakeholders in the website design process
- #4 Introduction to UX design and cost effective user research
- #5 How to run ideation and collaborative design workshops and engage stakeholders
Giving your team the confidence to drive user-centred projects
- Experienced trainers – Tania Lang is a widely respected usability practitioner. She understands what tools and techniques work in the real world having worked for many large organisations with limited resources.
- Interactive training – We believe that participants learn by ‘doing’ rather than listening. Accordingly, all of our courses have hands on activities and group exercises to accompany the theoretical course components.
- Government accredited – PeakXD is a Queensland Government GITC accredited business (Term Agreement Q-3061). We are also on the QLD Government ICT Services Panel.
- Professional – Proud member of the User Experience Professionals’ Association.